Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Reflection

Well in the beginning of the semester I thought the course would be sort of hard because I was what you can say a moderate reader. I was not what you would call a book worm. There were alot of words and parts of speech I didnt know when I come to class. Since taking this course ive learned many new words and came to a understanding in reading. I learned how to seperate a main idea from a supporting detail and inferences. I also learned how to talk to the text and better comprehend many readings. This is a awesome course and it did help improve my reading.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know you benefited from taking the class. You will have the opportunity to develop your grammar knowledge in English 21. Good luck and I hope to see you in another reading class in Spring 2013. There will be new levels offered.

    ReplyDelete